During the workshop, we will create a magical fireworks display – keep it silent or add a soundtrack but no loud bangs will be involved!
At the end of the workshop, we will show you how to share your creation with your family and friends.
To create your masterpiece, we will use the free ‘Keynote’ app.
Join us on Saturday 30 December at 10am!
- We are holding this workshop online via Zoom
- An Apple-accredited trainer and a member of staff from the Family Fund team will be available to support you during the workshop
- this is a friendly, informal workshop intended for disabled or seriously ill children and young people and their families.
- you’ll need to have an iPad (or an iPhone) to take part in the workshop activity
- to keep your iPad free to use during the workshop, you will need to join the Zoom call on another device, such as a smartphone or laptop
If you would like more information, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01904 550066.