The Cinderella Club has one basic aim.
“To improve life for the underprivileged children of Bradford.”
We try to achieve that by enabling them to :-
- Participate in activities alongside their school friends.
- Obtain some of the desirables in life that others take for granted.
- Obtain some of the necessities for life within their own area of need.
We cannot wave magic wands to make this happen but we can do it in other ways:-
- Provide funding that they cannot acquire for themselves.
- Provide contacts who can help their situation
- Influence others to get involved.