Job Description – Assistant Manager SNAPS Penny Field
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Reporting to: Sites Manager
Salary: £10.40 per Hour
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: 8.30am-2pm (5.5 hours) on every Saturday the project is open (normally term time only)
Location: Penny Field SILC, Tongue Lane, Meanwood, Leeds, LS6 4QD
- To be confident in running a session at the Penny Field site in the absence of the Site Manger.
- To be able to keep track of stock within the sessions for example, arts & crafts and tea & coffee and to report back to the site manger when low.
- To encourage staff to move around when needed within a session.
- An ability to motivate staff to deliver a fantastic service for SNAPS families.
- To speak to parents in a professional manner and report back to Site Manger on any conversations that they may need to be aware of.
- An ability to handle sensitive and difficult situations that may arise when dealing with SNAPS families.
- To be available for a phone call midweek to keep things up to date between yourself and Site Manger when needed.
- To keep information confidential
- An ability to maintain a professional manner while talking to parents and staff.
- You must be able to feedback to the onsite manger (Jo Milburn) about any problems or concerns you may have regarding a sessions.
- To be willing to be trained in registering a family and to be willing to learn about the systems we use at SNAPS.
- To support the Site Manager with ideas and planning for sessions, and to be willing to look in to new things we could try.
- To demonstrate a passion for supporting children with additional needs and their families
To apply please complete an application form and return it to Jo Milburn by 22.11.2021 –
- Job Description – Assistant Manager (PDF)
- Job Description – Assistant Manager (WORD)
- SNAPS Application Form (PDF)
- SNAPS Application Form (Word)